If the weather forecast is right we are going to have a spectacular fall this year, which means a lot of families are going to head to the parks for family photo sessions within the next couple of weeks. If you are among them, here are some tips and ideas for coordinating your family's outfits for a Fall Photo Session.
1. Wear solid colours or low-key patterns. Avoid anything extra bright or fluorescent, as well as clothes that have writing or pictures on them.
2. Pick three to four complimenting colours in a neutral colour scheme for a classic look. Add a splash of a different colour for a fun flare.
3. Layer your look. Layering adds a great deal of character to your style. Adding or taking off layers will change the feel of the images in seconds and will help you to get a variety of looks.
3. Textures look great in photos. Knits, felts and interesting textiles... Take a little bit of time to experiment before your session. You may surprise yourself with beautiful garment combinations you've never thought about before.
4. Accessorize. Scarves, hats, head bands will add a finishing touch to your look. You don't have to wear them in every shot.
Choose your Photographers Wisely!!! The images they will create for you are going to be a part of your lifetime memories. Make sure they're breathtaking!!!
If you'd like to see what some families wore for their photo sessions please check out our Fall Sessions Gallery
We hope you get the best photos ever this fall!!!